- Be on time, prepared and focussed for each session.
- Have textbook, all handouts and tests/quizzes at each session.
- Practice subject(s) at least three times weekly for a minimum of 25 minutes outside of school and tutoring.
- Provide a quiet and uncluttered space for each session.*
- Ensure that the student is fullfilling their responsibilities.
- Be prepared and focussed for each session.
- Be respectful, encouraging and non-judgemental.
- Tailor instructional approaches to the specific needs of each student.
* This is a very important consideration; sessions are much more productive with minimal distractions.